FTK Color Run
Time & Location
About the Event
Kean University will be hosting a 5K color run/ walk in support of the Children's Specialized Hospital of New Jersey. Come out and support a great cause in a new, exciting way.
- Kean University Student$20$200$0
- General Public$25$250$0
- Union High School Students$15$150$0
- Westfield High School Students$15$150$0
- Kean University Faculty/ Staff$25$250$0
- Kean University Alumni$25$250$0
- Children (12 and under)$15$150$0
Children's Specialized Hospital
Mountainside, New Jersey
Children’s Specialized Hospital is the nation’s leading provider of inpatient and outpatient care for children from birth to 21 years of age facing special health challenges — from chronic illnesses and complex physical disabilities like brain and spinal cord injuries, to developmental and behavioral issues like autism and mental health. At 13 different New Jersey locations, our pediatric specialists partner with families to make our many innovative therapies and medical treatments more personalized and effective...so children can achieve more of their goals.